C4i Consultants has developed software for both commercial and military simulation applications. Components of the underlying simulation model are interchangeable between our EDMSIM and MILSIM products allowing an easy mix and for both Military and Homeland Security/Public Safety exercises. The simulation models can even be combined within a single exercise to increase training value and exercise complexity.
C4i Consultants has also developed a suite of collaborative and automated staff planning tools that work with the simulation software to assist with planning future operations. These tools save time and significantly improve workflow within an operations centre.
For training on electronic command and control systems, our simulations-based C2 Trainer can be connected to provide a realistic and dynamic training environment that can drastically improve your skills and ability to use your C2 system during a crisis.
Our commercial software products use the same robust simulation components, yet are designed specifically for the Public Safety and Energy Industry Regulatory and Safety markets. ePlan-GIS seamlessly integrates with the data and software solutions that are likely already present within your company in order to reduce the time it takes to prepare and validate Emergency Response Plans.
Click on our products below to find out more:
- MILSIM– Military Simulation. An easy-to-use constructive simulation tool that is effective for training warfighters from Company to Joint level. MILSIM is used every day within the US Army and several Middle Eastern armies.
- EDMSIM– Emergency and Disaster Management Simulation. A highly flexible and adaptable tool for training Emergency Operations Centre staff and multi-agency organizations to train, deploy and respond to natural and man-made disasters. EDMSIM is used by the US Army, NATO, the Centers for Disease Control and several other agencies for training.
- C2 Trainer - MILSIM and EDMSIM are integrated with US, Canadian and NATO C2 systems to enable our software to provide a realistic training environment using only a bare minimum of overhead staff.
- Planning Tools - C4i Consultants have developed collaborative staff planning and communications planning tools for the military environment. These tools allow staff to work together, follow processes and procedures to design, test and distribute plans in the most effective manner possible.
- ePlan-GIS - A planning tool which allows staff to prepare and validate Emergency Response Plans (ERPs), conduct training and improve emergency processes and procedures. Designed specifically for the Energy Industry Regulatory Sector this innovative tool addresses the issues currently experienced with current paper-based ERP development and table top exercises.
©2003-2012 C4i Consultants Inc.. All rights reserved. Trademarks provided under license from C4i Consultants Inc.
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Errors and omissions excepted.
C4i Inc. materials are copyrighted. Please request permission to use software, images or text.